When making a reservation, the traveller is obliged to pay 30% of the total amount of selected services within 24 hours (except Saturdays, Sundays and holidays) for a valid reservation. The remaining 70% should be paid upon the arrival in the accommodation unit.


bank wire

If you want to pay your booking through bank wire it is required to pay the amount within 24 hours from the time when the on-line booking was made or when receiving the offer/bill. The traveler is also required to immediately submit the receipt of payment – through mail or fax, otherwise the accommodation unit "Ibolja Apartments" is not obliged to make a reservation service. Accommodation unit "Ibolja Apartments" is not responsible for uncompleted reservations or delays in delivery confirmation in more than 24 hours (except Saturdays, Sundays and holidays). All bank expenses should be paid by the customer. All reservations that are not paid in advance, and those where proof of payment is not submited, will not be considered valid.

Payment through bank wire from abroad cannot be done unless your arrival is within five working days. If you are from Croatia you cannot use payment through bank wire unless your arrival is within three days.

All bank costs are to be paid by the client (when making the bank transfer payment client must put OUR on Detail of charge). All reservations not paid in full will not be considered valid.